Q. What do I need to get a FM3?

A. You will need your original passport, a photocopy of all pages of your passport, a current FMT Tourist Card Visa, three months of your most recent bank statements, proof of an address in Mexico and five black and white photographs (4X4 cm), with three facing front and two showing your right profile. (These requirements should be verified as current). ---- As of Sept 2012 these requirements have changed. Please visit the INM website for most recent info.